(Sel) 99% new LG Optimus LTE 2 (F160K) (end 18-7-12)

本帖最後由 The Dude 於 2012-7-16 10:02 編輯

I have the LG Optimus LTE 2 (F160K) black color for sale.   This phone has 2gb ram which helps to make the system running more smoothly, even when many programs are loaded in the background.  

I got it last week and it is in good condition with no scratches.   Screen Protector is installed.   HOwever, I have a gelly case and 1 more screen protector which will be bundled with the phone.

I have the full box set but the box is actually for (F160L).  I had initally bought the F160L but traded it in for the F160K because the F160K supports Hong KOng 1800mhz for LTE so if you are using CSL or SmarTone you will benefit with LTE support.
SmarTone currently supports DC-HSDPA 42mbps becuase their LTE service will launch in October or November 2012.

Anyway, bundled in the box set are 2 original batteries, standing battery charging, headphone, cable and adapter.   
My LG F160K has 16gb memory built in but it does support 64gb microsd card.   I have tested it and it works excellently.

If you have any questions please do let me know.

Trade at Tsim Sha Tsui MTR or Mong Kok MTR.

Start Price = $3100
Bid = $20
Eat = $3380
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

Ching 點解放既?

我想要保護貼

PCCW LTE 用唔用到呢?  pccw好似係2600MHz

PCCW doesn't support 1800Mhz.  Only CSL supports it and SmarTone will support it very soon.  

However E160K  supports DC-HSDPA 42mbps.  You can check if PCCW supports DC-HSDPA then you will benefit from it too.  Check out my internet speed using SmarTone DC-HSDPA service.

回復 5# The Dude

Thanks for your reply.

Rooted? Korean ROM?

Rooted? Korean ROM?
pongyiny 發表於 2012-7-16 12:32

No Root.  Original Rom.  Updated to the latest 10F firmware.

回復  The Dude

Thanks for your reply.
hyperbola 發表於 2012-7-16 12:28

I believe PCCW does support DC-HSDPA service.   You can double check anyway.  DC-HSDPA is 3G service.

U purchased from taobao or water goods shop? Any invoice and warranty? Any light and dead spot?