Thank you for contacting Crucial. In order to best troubleshoot this issue and provide any needed warranty support, we would like to know more about your SSD and how it has been used. Please call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-336-8896, or email back with the following information.
* 'CT' part number printed on your SSD label:
* Motherboard/System Make/Model:
* Motherboard/System BIOS Revision:
* SATA Speed: SATA 1 (1.5 Gb/s), SATA 2 (3.0 Gb/s), SATA 3 (6.0Gb/s)
* BIOS SATA mode (IDE/ AHCI/ RAID):
* What is the SSD being used for? (O/S, Storage, Page File, etc.)
* Operating System:
For desktop systems -
* What color or number is the SATA port the drive cable is connected to?
* Have you tried a different port, and if you did, which one?
* Have you tried swapping out SATA cables?
For laptop systems -
* Do you have more than one bay for hard drives/SSDs and have you tried the different bay(s)?
For all systems -
* Have you tried a different system?
* What version of firmware is printed on the bottom of the SSD?
* What firmware revision is currently installed, if updated from the firmware listed above? The latest revision of Firmware is located here - http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/support-ssd
* Describe the situation causing the issue (i.e. - software being used, is data corrupted, do you get a blue screen, etc.)
* Screen shots available?
In the event that we need to set up a warranty RMA exchange, please provide us with your shipping address (no PO boxes, please) and contact information.
ORDER # (if purchased directly from Crucial):
SSD Serial #