[徵求] HIS HD6950

As titled.
Card must be 100% working. My budget is $650.
Trade at any MTR station on the Tsuen Wan line.
Please reply with your offer. Thank you.

回復 1# BEpsilon


I have a HIS 6950, maybe I can trade with you @650
for me I can @葵芳MTR, how about you?
maybe 2:30pm, please confirm me in pm asap

Thank you

TOP

回復  BEpsilon
I have a HIS 6950, maybe I can trade with you @650
for me I can @葵芳MTR, how about you?
maybe 2:30pm, please confirm me in pm asap
chromechan 發表於 2013-5-21 19:43


Deal confirmed @ $650. Trade in 葵芳 MTR station. Thanks.

TOP

回復 3# BEpsilon

because of the weather problem, we have to consider the date again
Please reply asap, and I hope that can finish trade

If we are not available to trade with other limited time, we may have to consider the worst choice

TOP

本帖最後由 BEpsilon 於 2013-5-24 14:57 編輯

Since seller has a trip, the trade shall be postponed to sometime around Tung Ng Festival (June 12).

TOP

Our first trade time(2013-5-22 2:30pm) because of BEpsilon is not ok with the weather
And we both tried out best to find the most suitable time to trade again, but as I told BEpsilon that I will be busy until June 12.

I really hope BEpsilon can possible to find the other people which he is available to trade with...

So, I am here declare that BEpsilon is ok to find someone else to trade with him, and he can choose to give up the trading promise between us, because I need him to wait almost a month to trade, and I know that it is not fair to him, which the trade price in the market of this product is keep lower and lower by the time is passing....

If you are choose to give up trading between us, I am ok to you with this

Thank you so much

TOP

本帖最後由 BEpsilon 於 2013-5-26 19:15 編輯

回復 6# chromechan
為免各位對我和 chromechan 兄產生任何誤會,以下係這交易的歷史:

這交易源於 chromechan 兄在 5-21 02:45 以 PM 問我是否想買他的 HIS HD6950 顯示卡。
為了保障我和他的利益,我特別開了此徵求帖,並要求他回覆來確定交易。
本徵求帖清楚列出我同意用多少錢買了他同意賣出的 HIS HD6950 顯示卡。

正如 chromechan 兄在#6所提到,我們本來約了在 5-22 14:30 到葵芳站交收的。
可惜,交收當日有惡劣天氣情況(包括黑色暴雨警告),大雨持續,而且我家附近有水浸。
為安全著想,我預早在 5-22 12:20 通知 chromechan 兄改期交收。
他在 5-22 13:18 回覆表示OK。同時吿知我他發現原來下星期要離港外遊。他希望本星期能完成交收。

我嘗試約他在 5-24 下午五點半後,在由香港/中環至元朗(包括葵芳)的任何一個站交收。他未有同意。
我再嘗試約他在 5-25 14:30 同樣係葵芳站交收。他回覆表示 13:00-16:00 要上堂,所以唔得。
我再嘗試約他放學後(16:30)同樣係葵芳站交收,但他回覆表示要收拾行李,所以唔得。
我再嘗試約他在 5-24 18:00 同樣係葵芳站交收,但他表示太夜,又要收拾行李,所以唔得。
我再嘗試約他在 5-25 在他上堂前同樣在葵芳站交收。他回覆表示上堂要好早到,所以唔得。
我表示交收只需五分鐘左右,而且在他上堂(13:00)前的任何時間都得。他重覆表示唔得。

這時我認為無可能在本星期能完成交收的。唯有等他回港再約。
我問他幾時回港。他首先回覆表示端午節(6-12)前。我同意等到那時再約。
不過,他好快又改口表示唔知能否在端午節前回港。
我對回覆感到好奇怪,所以問他離港外遊去邊。他表示係北京(5-25 20:00 出發)。

我明白現時係要等 chromechan 兄回港才能完成交收的。
既然我和他同意交易,雖然 chromechan 兄多次建議,但是我認為無需取消的。

TOP

回復 7# BEpsilon

I have a HIS 6950, maybe I can trade with you @650
for me I can @葵芳MTR, how about you?
maybe 2:30pm, please confirm me in pm asap

1.  As I said, I maybe can trade with you, because I was still not 100% sure my time
As here
$650 ok ge, let me calculate something first
I will tell you the detail later

Because I need to confirm the time which I am possible to trade

And also as I said
I might hope that We can possible to trade within this week,

When I type this, I was still thinking of the time which we are possible to trade this HD 6950 1GB, lucky I found out that I am going to have a trip next week, so that I can inform you.....

and you pm me @2013-5-22 17:34, you was asking you will finished the meeting, and travel back from HK station to Yuen Long
And I reply 24mins after, I reiterate I can only trade @ kwai fong MTR station, and I have told him that I am quite busy...
and I try to ask him for the date & time that I can trade with...., and he answer me Saturday 14:30 Kwai fong MTR

As here also, I need to also check my schedule, and I told him I am not available to trade with him within this time, also he ask me again for trade time about "Can it be possible to trade with be before or after my class"

and I told him can not because I am really really busy, because I have to setting thing @10am, and eat lunch very hurry, and have lesson...

As I also tell bepsilon, I SHOULD(which mean I cant sure about that) finished the trip just before the Tuen Ng festival(2013-6-12),

And I told you the flight time & date, I think you are able to check am I lying or something else...

As you said
If you can get back to Hong Kong just before that, sure, I can wait.
We can organize another meeting after your arrival.


Because I cant sure my date or arrival, and you are just saying about trade before 2013-6-12 and you can wait before that, then I was thinking, what if my trip is not available to arrive as I said before 2013-6-12, maybe you cant wait about that.....So I also suggest you find the other card to trade with......

Sorry, I am using limited network in peking with controlling my home PC to send this post

If because of me, and make you have any inconvenient,  I am here to apologize

TOP

And I told you the flight time & date, I think you are able to check am I lying or something else...
chromechan 發表於 2013-5-26 19:45

我打回覆 #7 正正就係避免大家有任何誤會。我無認為你講大話啊。

Sorry, I am using limited network in peking with controlling my home PC to send this post
If because of me, and make you have any inconvenient,  I am here to apologize.
chromechan 發表於 2013-5-26 19:45

請不用道歉。請盡快通知我回港日期,以便盡快約交收。謝謝。

TOP

回復 9# BEpsilon


    because I think it can be possible to check the flight time by defining my talking is trust or not

TOP