DFI UT P45 T2RS problem

Finally mount everything on the DFI UT P45 board and test it :) I bought a Intel E3200 for the test.

Run the CPU-Z with everything untouched, the CPU voltage down to 1.1x v and CPU multiplier changed from 12x to 6x, with same bus speed the CPU speed down to 1.2ghz.......from everest I also notice the temp. of the two cores are different......one core is higher than the other 9 degrees!!

but when I ran the OR 2004, under full strength, the voltage went up to normal(approx. 1.3v) and speed back 2.4GHZ (multiplier back to 12x), two cores having same temp

I tried to OC, same result, at idle one core seems not working(a llot cooler), when full load everyhing seems alright......what is wrong?  or is it just my new CPU?

make it easier to understand:

1-- when strict in window, idle no work CPUZ shows lowered voltage, lwered CPU multiplier (6X) and lowered CPU speed:

2--the temp of cores ae 9 degrees different from each other, as if onee is not working:

3--when full load, the votage goes up to normal(close to what i set in bios), CPU multiplier back to 12x and CPU speed goes up to what I set in bios:

4--the temp of the`two cores are now the same:

so is this normal?

the multiplier of my E3200 should be locked ? the cores temp should always be the same?

any c-hing would like to share some experience? should I get a refund on the board? r the CPU?
thanks!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

1. Using CoreTemp Check Temp.
2. Search C1E and EIST

[ 本帖最後由 人中之龍 於 2009-8-30 16:30 編輯 ]

原帖由 ds9flo 於 2009-8-30 15:39 發表
1. Of course, the multiplier of E3200 are locked .
2. different in temp between cores are normal especially true for IDLE

Everything you have experienced are normal

Thanks for reply c-hing!!!!

if the multiplier is locked, why CPU_Z indicated the multiplier is 6x(half cpu speed as a result) when idle? and return to 12x when full load?
my other AMD CPU(on other board of course) has 2 cores and they are of same temp when idle and full load, so I wonder if there is something wrong with my new combo........

make it easier to understand:

1-- when strict in window, idle no work CPUZ shows lowered voltage, lwered CPU multiplier (6X) and lowered CPU speed:

it is due to the EIST Tech. The voltage will be dropped if the PC is idle.
the Voltage will be get to the normal level if you use your PC

oh, that's a good thing

so nothing wrong with my new toys:)

thanks all c-hing for answering my stupid question

[ 本帖最後由 2698 於 2009-8-30 20:46 編輯 ]