Any software recommended to extract individual song tracks from cdimage file?

Any ching has suggestions as mentioned in the title? thanks

本帖最後由 harryytm 於 2015-11-24 16:19 編輯

回覆 1# anthonywkho
Free and powerful swiss knife of audio file: Foobar2000
http://www.foobar2000.org/download

But I prefer multi-track FLAC file for storing CD Rip.
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回覆 3# toylet

Actually i want to extract each individual songs from a single file which is CDimage.wav,  any software recommended,  tried foobar it did not work
Thx

Actually i want to extract each individual songs from a single file which is CDimage.wav,  any software recommended,  tried foobar it did not work

Ching
1. did you try the component of foobar?
2. if your file is made by EAC, it shall have the cue sheet > drag the cue sheet to foobar
3. if u dont know which software made it, it is only done by traditional method >> adobe audition to get it one by one

回覆  toylet

Actually i want to extract each individual songs from a single file which is CDimag ...
anthonywkho 發表於 2015-11-25 07:56

Do you have CUE file? if not you have to chop the song from the WAV file, then convert it.
You can chop WAV with Audio Tools like Audacity (is free).

回覆 6# IanW

Thanks Ching,  i have a file called CDimage.cue (only 1.5kb),  is it the file I have to load to Audacity or foobar?

thanks

回覆  IanW

Thanks Ching,  i have a file called CDimage.cue (only 1.5kb),  is it the file I have  ...
anthonywkho 發表於 2015-11-25 10:58

load to Foobar and you should see all tracks in Foobar. You can then select and convert the track you want.

load to Foobar and you should see all tracks in Foobar. You can then select and convert the track you want. x 2

回覆 8# IanW

Thanks i will try tonite.