作者: swscut 時間: 2009-7-28 09:04 標題: about BTS and Printer rebate
if I buy a macbook with BTS and printer promotion, how long would it take to get the cashback?
作者: Jazz 時間: 2009-7-28 09:07
depends on the time u take the printer and ipod touch
作者: shodanng 時間: 2009-7-28 11:48
收到產品後先有UPC Label可以完成Rebate Form
聽過有人寄完Rebate Form後一個禮拜就收到錢
等一至兩個月都聽過
作者: singvskin 時間: 2009-7-28 14:26
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: swscut 時間: 2009-7-28 14:57
thanks. i've just ordered online, with BTS and the printer promotion.however, i have one further question..:)
the order said the printer would take 3 to 4 weeks to ship. my understanding of the terms and conditions is that i need to submit the original UPC of my macbook together with the UPC of ipod/printer (and of course the rebate form). since i only have one macbook UPC, i cannot mail the ipod rebate form until the printer is shipped, so I can send them my macbook UPC together with my ipod and printer UPC. am i correct?
作者: leslie386 時間: 2009-7-28 15:08
我分開左printer同bts去rebate, bts果1850就回左, printer 就仲係"我們正審閱你的申請,完成後將立即以電郵方式通知你。"
最好一齊就rebate分開耐好多
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-7-28 16:10
我寄左成3個禮拜都無回覆
係唔係點都會收到email既?
作者: leslie386 時間: 2009-7-28 16:16
上apple check 番自己個 status
作者: klee1987 時間: 2009-7-28 16:21
香港可以嗎??
update:
http://www.apple.com/hk/en/promo/rebate/bts.html
Rebate Status
If you mailed a claim, please allow adequate time for postal delivery. It may be 5 to 7 days from the postmark date before we receive your claim.
Thank you,
Apple Rebate Centre
800930243
我兩個禮拜前SEND架啦
仲未有EMAIL
[ 本帖最後由 klee1987 於 2009-7-28 16:27 編輯 ]
作者: leslie386 時間: 2009-7-28 17:01
原帖由 klee1987 於 2009-7-28 16:21 發表
香港可以嗎??
update:
http://www.apple.com/hk/en/promo/rebate/bts.html
Rebate Status
If you mailed a claim, please allow adequate time for postal delivery. It may be 5 to 7 days from the postm ...
到時佢會轉status
我rebate左 bts係出咁
Your Apple rebate has been issued for claim #number. It may take up to 1 week before the direct deposit is reflected on your bank account statement.
作者: leslie386 時間: 2009-7-28 17:02 標題: 回覆 9# 的帖子
佢未check到你寄去封信
作者: pazu 時間: 2009-7-28 17:06
I also mailed 3 weeks ago
still waiting....
作者: andyoli 時間: 2009-7-28 17:11
2個星期到就過左數
credit card個邊張單都未寄黎
[ 本帖最後由 andyoli 於 2009-7-28 17:13 編輯 ]
作者: bigcatking 時間: 2009-7-28 17:43
i also waiting 2 weeks la
now wait 過數
作者: dragonmo 時間: 2009-7-28 19:26
我想問係咪淨係寄張ipod touch/ printer既UPC label就得?
macbook pro既label唔使寄?
作者: leslie386 時間: 2009-7-28 19:36
一齊
作者: dragonmo 時間: 2009-7-28 20:18
咁即係printer + ipod touch + macbook 張label
要一齊寄?
作者: leslie386 時間: 2009-7-28 20:46
printer + mac
ipod + mac
printer + ipod + mac
點都要有mac
作者: dragonmo 時間: 2009-7-28 21:18
thx~~
我差D就將ipod touch 同printer分開寄添
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-7-28 21:57
send左3個禮拜
總之就乜回覆都無
都唔知佢地係未收到還是乜事
同 klee1987一樣係呢句
Rebate Status
If you mailed a claim, please allow adequate time for postal delivery. It may be 5 to 7 days from the postmark date before we receive your claim.
Thank you,
Apple Rebate Centre
800930243
作者: pazu 時間: 2009-7-29 09:17
原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-28 21:57 發表
send左3個禮拜
總之就乜回覆都無
都唔知佢地係未收到還是乜事
同 klee1987一樣係呢句
Rebate Status
If you mailed a claim, please allow adequate time for postal delivery. It may be 5 to 7 days from the po ...
same as you
作者: singvskin 時間: 2009-7-29 11:07
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: kenhon 時間: 2009-7-29 11:44
想早d拎返1850..可唔可以先寄ipod touch+mbp的..然後等printer到再寄printer 的呀.......
勁耐呀...部printer要成8月尾先到..壓死我d錢..
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-7-30 03:24
I called apple this morning and find out they have never receive my letter.
作者: kenhon 時間: 2009-7-30 09:15
原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-30 03:24 發表
I called apple this morning and find out they have never receive my letter.![]()
Then what can you do? You have only one original UPC ga....:funk: :funk:
作者: swscut 時間: 2009-7-30 10:10
should have sent the UPC with "signed for", and ask the post office for compensation
作者: klee1987 時間: 2009-7-30 10:35
原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-30 03:24 發表
I called apple this morning and find out they have never receive my letter.![]()
that's just ridiculous.....I really should ring them up soon
edit:
I just sent an email to promotions.hk@asia.apple.com. I will report back when they reply.
If they have lost it then I will take photographs and scans of the labels up to their address at times square in person to make sure they receive them.
[ 本帖最後由 klee1987 於 2009-7-30 10:46 編輯 ]
作者: pazu 時間: 2009-7-30 13:43
I just called them again today and same result..... they said cannot find the forms I sent to them.........
作者: ricej 時間: 2009-7-30 22:24
原帖由 pazu 於 2009-7-30 13:43 發表
I just called them again today and same result..... they said cannot find the forms I sent to them.........
![]()
![]()
![]()
有無scan低?
我都3星期前mail左
已等緊入數了
作者: lcci1101 時間: 2009-7-31 00:41
咁睇黎自己拎上去穩陣d wor
都係CWB 嗟
作者: ricej 時間: 2009-7-31 00:54
自己拎上去唔得
apple rebate centre:"要mail個chop,怕寄唔到的話就自己先影印label"
作者: andylo 時間: 2009-7-31 09:51
我都一次過寄上去
20號寄
21號佢地應該收到
我28號打上去阿姐話搵唔到
我寄個時就俾左十幾蚊($14)做掛號
買個安心,又有得check幾時佢地收件
因為真係成二千幾蚊
我而家手上有郵寄證明
而又有影印在手
都知道佢地好多rebate要處理
只係心急早d confirm rebate o者
[ 本帖最後由 andylo 於 2009-7-31 09:52 編輯 ]
作者: pazu 時間: 2009-7-31 10:58
scanned the label and emailed to them today
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-7-31 13:11
原帖由 klee1987 於 2009-7-30 10:35 發表
that's just ridiculous.....I really should ring them up soon
edit:
I just sent an email to promotions.hk@asia.apple.com. I will report back when they reply.
If they have lost it then I will take ...
same here. they ask to take photo if you do not have any copy.
[ 本帖最後由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-31 13:11 編輯 ]
作者: pazu 時間: 2009-7-31 16:43
photo of the macbook with the serial no?
作者: klee1987 時間: 2009-7-31 20:02
o岩o岩收到:
Dear XXX,
Thank you for contacting the Apple Rebate Centre.
We have received both of your iPod and Printer claim application and we are in the midst of processing. Kindly allow 3-4 weeks for the rebate fund to be deposited into your HSBC bank account you provided.
Regards,
XXX
Apple Rebate Centre
上去網到check:
Rebate Status
We have received your rebate submission and appreciate your participation in Apple's rebate program. We are reviewing your claim and will notify you via email once it is completed. Feel free to visit this site again in a day or two for more up-to-date status.
If you have questions or concerns, please call 800930243.
[ 本帖最後由 klee1987 於 2009-7-31 20:09 編輯 ]
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-7-31 21:31
This is what apple reply me
Dear XXXX,
Thank you for contacting the Apple Rebate Centre.
We actually received all the original forms that you send to us by post. There are all the items that are required for your rebate. We will now proceed with your rebate.
The submission ID for your rebate is XXXXXX. If you have further quires, please quote this ID as reference when you contact us.
Thank you.
Regards,
XXXXXX
Apple Rebate Centre
but the webside rebate status show as
Thank you for your participation in Apple's rebate program. We are working to process your rebate claim and need to speak with you. Please call us at 800930243. Please reference your claim number XXXXX. We look forward to speaking with you.
[ 本帖最後由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-31 23:16 編輯 ]
作者: andylo 時間: 2009-7-31 22:37
原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-31 21:31 發表
This is what apple reply me
Dear XXXX,
Thank you for contacting the Apple Rebate Centre.
We actually received all the original forms that you send to us by post. There are all the items that are ...
收到信既2位師兄
你地幾多號寄的呢?
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-7-31 23:15
郵寄係上月尾既事
email我今午 13:00 send,apple 18:50 覆我
作者: kof2002 時間: 2009-8-1 10:47
我想問下係咪E+買MACBOOK 有IPOD TOUCH + PRINTER 送 ? REBATE 係咪好麻煩 ??
作者: Shunpike 時間: 2009-8-1 11:17
i mailed on 7/7 still nothing happened
作者: pazu 時間: 2009-8-1 11:19
I still has not received the reply......
作者: grasskit 時間: 2009-8-1 15:08
拎左錢啦~~
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-8-1 20:00
call them on monday
作者: andylo 時間: 2009-8-4 21:28
I mail on 20/7, and they received my mail on 21/7(HK POST OFFICE RECORD)
I checked today, status change finally!! (I phoned to them yesterday and they did not handle my case yet)
回饋狀態
我們已收到你的回饋申請,多謝你參與蘋果的回饋計劃。我們正審閱你的申請,完成後將立即以電郵方式通知你。你可於一、兩天後再次返回本網站以查詢最新狀態。
如有任何問題或疑問,請致電 800930243
[ 本帖最後由 andylo 於 2009-8-4 21:29 編輯 ]
作者: singvskin 時間: 2009-8-5 12:44
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: wenrek 時間: 2009-8-5 14:48
20/7 posted and I just called them, They said 審閱要 3-4 星期
作者: singvskin 時間: 2009-8-5 16:26
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: klee1987 時間: 2009-8-5 21:38
兩樣有乜關係?
你部 iPod Touch識印野?
作者: thunderfung 時間: 2009-8-6 03:07
我17/7寄出去,我今日打去問status
佢話可能未開我封信,叫我2個星期後再打去問下
激氣
作者: hkjoey 時間: 2009-8-6 03:28
我部printer都仲未到
有冇人知rebate deadline係幾時?
作者: ~虎~ 時間: 2009-8-6 15:00
check左...
iPod Touch: 10月8號
Printer: 11月9號
postmark為準
但如果兩樣一齊rebate...應該寫Printer Promo 2009定BTS Offer?
定唔寫好D
[ 本帖最後由 ~虎~ 於 2009-8-6 15:01 編輯 ]
作者: JackSchitt 時間: 2009-8-6 21:26
today finally:
Your Apple rebate has been issued for claim #XXXXXXX. It may take up to 1 week before the direct deposit is reflected on your bank account statement.
作者: Shunpike 時間: 2009-8-7 00:20
原帖由 ~虎~ 於 2009-8-6 15:00 發表
check左...
iPod Touch: 10月8號
Printer: 11月9號
postmark為準
但如果兩樣一齊rebate...應該寫Printer Promo 2009定BTS Offer?
定唔寫好D![]()
i write both XD
作者: Jazz 時間: 2009-8-7 09:13
我早你幾日訂
岩岩今晚收到email, 星期一出貨
再問問大家
rebate方面
係唔係剪下printer盒上upc label就ok?
printer 盒內有否label需要保留
作者: goforit 時間: 2009-8-7 10:56 標題: itouch2 8G firmware
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Jazz 時間: 2009-8-7 11:06
原帖由 goforit 於 2009-8-7 10:56 發表
Is it already 3.0 ?
If not, do I need to pay to upgrade from 2.x to 3.0 ?
Thx.
original 2.2.1
要俾錢先可以up 3.0
jb另計
作者: klee1987 時間: 2009-8-8 12:27
我收到EMAIL啦

