D3最新消息,玩美服現金拍賣一定要睇!!

岩岩被人鎖左,因為係USD拍賣買野

一直都無事,岩岩比人鎖

都好彩,見好多人打電話都無人聽

我打左去澳洲(自己出生地)1分鍾有人聽,真係奇蹟

解封左,條友好好人,佢話比我知,USD拍賣只可以係美國註冊既先買得,如果唔係就會鎖

我係澳洲註冊,只能夠用澳洲錢AUD

大家汁生,唔好再用USD~

我打過一次去us 果個billing support 佢話就話等3分鐘結果我等左45分鐘... 不過佢d cs 都好friendly, 同真係會話你知乜原因ban 算係咁...

我打過一次去us 果個billing support 佢話就話等3分鐘結果我等左45分鐘... 不過佢d cs 都好friendly, 同真 ...
hamsterspeed 發表於 2012-6-22 23:57

我打左去美國果個,直程唔接你電話。。。
歐洲一樣唔接,台灣唔通。。。
澳洲一分鍾就接(不過佢話2AM開工, 我1:30AM打去有人接)

我想問下我比人lock左account應該點做?因為我連續打錯PASSWORD

我都中左, 買買吓野 ban 左, 依家 Error 53
係咪HK假期Check 唔到 VISA 過唔到數所以 ban 左我呢?
點算...

我都中左, 買買吓野 ban 左, 依家 Error 53
係咪HK假期Check 唔到 VISA 過唔到數所以 ban 左我呢?
點算... ...
Yana 發表於 2012-6-23 19:41

No , 澳洲 support 話 "because your billing address and IP address not in US , so you should use the Asia RMAH , unless you can provide a US address to proof you are living in US" ......something like that.

they unlock it for you

and Error 53 = all about payment

I remember one of the blue names stated that anz have the RMAH, both USD and AUD, or did they change that? We are prohibited to use USD rmah?! I ma using Aussie bnet account too.
Check the sticky on the d3 forum "(STICKY) RMAH ADDING/SELLING FUNDS USD/AUD EXPLAINED"
I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link directly, so I just give you the title so you can have a look.

Since we are allowed to use both RMAH, why do we get such an error? Are they being racists?

I remember one of the blue names stated that anz have the RMAH, both USD and AUD, or did they change ...
rayray688 發表於 2012-6-23 22:28

coz it is law issues , asia is the place banned virtual item trading , unlike china , that place have no law

coz it is law issues , asia is the place banned virtual item trading , unlike china , that pl ...
ono515 發表於 2012-6-23 22:42

no , "that" place is out law

no , "that" place is out law
chow1001 發表於 2012-6-23 22:50

money launching