HP買下Palm!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

It's good for HP's iPaq series. At least they don't have to restricted by the evil MSMobile7 or GoogleAndroid

hp good job..快D係香港出palm la

如果出香港版本就好啦!! 期待......

It's good for HP's iPaq series. At least they don't have to restricted by the evil MSMobile7 or Goog ...
gemino 發表於 2010-4-29 12:04
Evil? What evil?
HP did not release any Android device and they don't have plans of doing so.

It's good for HP's iPaq series. At least they don't have to restricted by the evil MSMobile7 or Goog ...
gemino 發表於 2010-4-29 12:04

用Windows 7又點Evil法呀,Microsoft有話過唔俾HP唔用Windows 7外嘅OS咩。HP大可以自己Customize一套Linux啦。

咪又係商業決定,但唔啱你口味,就話人Evil。

唉Apple都好Evil囉,出咁耐電腦都無裝Windows 7俾Users。

It is probably for HP Slate

Reason I said they are evil, it was mainly because every PC/Server/Mobile devices, Ms will put their leg in it. With this own OS, they don't have this restriction by 3rd company.

Predatory Business Practices: Hardware Binding
Microsoft has largely gotten where they are in the IBM-compatible PC world by creating agreements with computer manufacturers to sell their operating system (OS) with the computer. (I will not go in to Apple's role in this). They are staying on the top through this same mechanism. Find a major PC manufacturer: Dell, HP, Gateway 2000, Toshiba, or others and see how many of them will sell you a new PC without some flavour of Windows on it. (Yes, Apple and a minority of others will.) The prevalence of manufacturers who only sell computers with Windows is staggering and, because of this, has come to be known as the "Microsoft Tax." This was the basis for the Windows Refund Day, which met with much resistance from the manufacturers. Indeed, new computers now ship with words to the effect of: "We sell Windows with this computer. If you don't want to use Windows, you can give us the computer back and we'll give you a refund. You cannot get a refund only on the OS." (My Toshiba laptop came with such an agreement.)
The Microsoft Office Suite, along with other Microsoft programs also comes bundled with a great number of new PCs. This is also a large part of the reason that Office is so prevalent now. How many PCs come bundled with Star Office or Corel Word Perfect Office? Check the price lists and compare the prices to MS Office.

變左市場無機揀