Infrared 2nd try

Lunch time snaps...

[ 本帖最後由 lsman1 於 2009-3-24 22:40 編輯 ]

我覺得似黑白相多過似IR

you'd better have more green leaves / grass in your pictures

I can't wait for the greens to come... most grass not that green. and for those tree that are like #1, top left... are the evergreen type that are dark green.

The black & white looks better than the color one.

做唔做到呢種效果?

[ 本帖最後由 新遺失戰艦 於 2009-3-24 20:11 編輯 ]
DSC_2005IR655.jpg
DSC_2248IR655.jpg

much of the work, is under PS.
Usually the green shows as white color in IR.  (see my #4 grass ground showing as white)
but its all up to what effect you want.
because I am very new to PS... I only know very little. (I sure will like to do some laying and pick an object and do different IR color on it)

The first problem I have, with my IR conversion D40 is its not as good as other model for IR conversion (learn it too late) because it lost out on custom WB. Without a custom WB, its very much all PS work...

[ 本帖最後由 lsman1 於 2009-3-24 22:04 編輯 ]

IR 我都玩過
其實我既重點係, 如果只係影你所post 既相, 好似無左影IR 既原意
所以我比較期待你影綠色植物+PS

原帖由 lsman1 於 2009-3-24 19:47 發表
I can't wait for the greens to come... most grass not that green. and for those tree that are like #1, top left... are the evergreen type that are dark green.

The black & white looks better than the ...

well, any body forced you to make IR photography?
waiting for suitable environment is also a technique in photography...
it's just a waste of time, spending long time to take IR photos which have no feeling of IR...
do you shoot long exposure on completely still objects under sufficient sun light?

[ 本帖最後由 initials 於 2009-3-24 22:13 編輯 ]

LOL. I like the surreal feeling. Just new hand starting to see what gives and how it will compare with a *normal* shooting. As I said in OP, just a lunch time walk around my block and try to pick something that may be interesting to see what in IR look like...

example of my first image...
I did take a long time to wait for that shot because surprising many ppl (like 5..) walked down it when I start to point my camera, its usually not a busy street.

But it didn't take long exp.
1/400  f/10 @48mm

[ 本帖最後由 lsman1 於 2009-3-24 22:25 編輯 ]

想問下玩IR 要加d咩?