NOW TV MODEM 是以可一出二而兩部NOW TV HDSTB 6911H同時看NOW TV疑問???

小弟現已有NOW TV HD ACC & 一部 NOW TV HDSTB 6911H,
想自行購買一部NOW TV HDSTB 6911H 在睡房中看NOW TV HD,
因睡房無拉LAN, 如要接上MODEM 是否只可用HOME PLUG?
我只得一個NOW TV HD ACC,
MODEM 是以可一出二而兩部NOW TV HDSTB 6911H同時看NOW TV呢?
請問是否可行呢?
還有無其他地方需要注意呢?
唔該晒各位師兄幫忙,
謝謝!

回覆 1# 的帖子

NO, I am the same case. Only 1 HDSTB can be used for the acct. at any one time to watch NOW.

When you use a new one, you have to type in the acct password (i.e. the first 4 digits of your HKID). Any time you change to use another HDSTB, you have to type it again.

Of course, you can set one of the HDSTB to start-up in pure STB mode and watch public HDTV only. Then you can use both HDSTB at the same time.

回覆 2# 的帖子

how to set the HDSTB to pure STB mode?

回覆 3# 的帖子

2 ways (for latest firmware version):

1. Boot it up in NOW STB mode, select the setup menu then select the lowest option about the start-up mode.

2. Use a pin to punch the hard-reset button at the back of the HDSTB, the STB will reset to factory config. When reboot, the STB will ask the required startup mode. Just select the pure STB mode instead of NOW mode.

[ 本帖最後由 tzbut 於 2009-6-4 10:03 編輯 ]

原帖由 tzbut 於 2009-6-4 09:43 發表
NO, I am the same case. Only 1 HDSTB can be used for the acct. at any one time to watch NOW.

When you use a new one, you have to type in the acct password (i.e. the first 4 digits of your HKID). Any  ...

But this ching can use two STB and watch different now channels at the same time?
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewt ... p;extra=&page=5

回覆 5# 的帖子

It is ok only when,

One STB playing NOW channel
One STB playing public HK HDTV channel (running in standalone STB mode)

原帖由 tzbut 於 2009-6-4 23:46 發表
It is ok only when,

One STB playing NOW channel
One STB playing public HK HDTV channel (running in standalone STB mode)

I am planning to another now stb for the bedroom.
This ching said he can watch now channels (100 & 538) at the same time, but you said can't

[ 本帖最後由 wkc888 於 2009-6-6 11:11 編輯 ]

回覆 7# 的帖子

I also want to know too, but I heard that you need to have 2 accounts to watch at the same time which will cost extra $2xx per month...