ZTE AL621 (1010 express 100)

found one shop selling under HK$200 (with color box and few cartons qty) but I found the color boxes with (RETURN UNIT) on the label, any Ching knew anything about this?  Are these failed products and returned?

thanks

在什麼地方買? 我都想買。

found one shop selling under HK$200 (with color box and few cartons qty) but I found the color boxes ...
echen 發表於 2012-6-24 22:52

回復 2# markmak

Golden new building (not new Golden) from Central to the new building the shop selling TV usb and some phones.  the box with return unit so I doubt these were rejected units.

回復 3# echen

I guess should be IQC reject units, so spend the $200 dollars by luck to get a good one

回復 4# tommyluick

i checked on previous post and these should be the first lot of testing modem to user to use their 4G service last year and after test period, user or shops returned all these modems and they provide new 4G modems now.  the price is around HK$150 on Sunday and don't know now.

http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1654267

在什麼地方買? 我都想買。
markmak 發表於 2012-6-25 22:10

Ching, you had used this before as you have post about it, why you need to buy?  you returned it to 1010 already?  these may be same as your returned units.

Ching, you had used this before as you have post about it, why you need to buy?  you returned it t ...
echen 發表於 2012-6-26 00:16

does the unit is locked by CSL or others? have you already gotten one, echen? im also looking for this, when i sourcing  ZTE AL621 and found that in a high price 200USD,!!! im surprising that here told me it is only in HKD200, i think im get a value news.

回復 7# Tomas_L

i didn't get one as I am not in HK, it cost HK$150 when I saw last time.  not sure sim lock or not