Aspire One 11.6 吋1,366 x 768,CPU 為 Atom Z530

http://chinese.engadget.com/2009/03/23/11-6-inch-acer-aspire-one-inches-closer-to-our-hearts-reality/

Acer Aspire One 11.6"
Acer is about to release another model, and it is the most advanced AA1 yet. Previously released or revealed models are more or less just 10.1" variants of the original AA1 with a new design and only minor changes to the technical specifications, while the model shown in the pictures below is a new generation AA1.

The most obvious difference is the new 11.6" display with a resolution of 1366x768 and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Overall the design is similar to a previously revealed 10.1" model, except for the redesigned full size keyboard with flat keys. The port arrangement is also different, but the rather unusual placement of the VGA and RJ45 ports remains unchanged.

Another difference cannot be seen on the pictures. All previous AA1 models use an Intel Atom N270 and the Intel Mobile 945GSE chipset with integrated GMA950 graphics core. The new model uses an Intel Atom Z530 and the Intel SCH USW15S chipset, also known as Poulsbo, with integrated GMA500 graphics core. The GMA500 is actually a rebranded PowerVR SGX 535 licensed from Imagination Technologies and features hardware decoding of H.264 and a few other codecs.

The Poulsbo platform has a TDP of merely 4.3W, and that does also include Intel HD audio which is now integrated into the chipset. The previously used platform has a TDP of 11.8W, so that's quite a dramatic decrease in power consumption. A moderate amount of it is offset by the larger display panel, but the net result is a battery life of 4 hours with the standard battery and 8 hours with the high capacity battery.

good

good I want to buy

d制個size好似同hp個d有得比

如果貴過4500 咪洗諗

d 機愈來愈大部, 以 atom 的 computing power 及主打 netbook 級應用的機種, 實在不覺得愈來愈大部是正確方向

11.6都OK,再高就無意思

I bought AAO yesterday, it is just 8'9" mon, I think that it is more suitable for outdoor use.

原帖由 0zone0 於 2009-3-24 10:53 發表
I bought AAO yesterday, it is just 8'9" mon, I think that it is more suitable for outdoor use.

Agreed , 要流動應動, 九吋機o既 size 同重量已經好 well balanced (AOA150 係一部非常好o既機), 宜家 d 十吋機機身大小同重量已經唔太理想, 放入公事包唔多方便, 亦幾重, 唯是個 mon 大 d, 個 keyboard 就手少少 ... 但當你要日日拎著隨街走...你就知...

原帖由 e@e 於 2009-3-24 10:53 發表
11.6都OK,再高就無意思

咁...我會買 12.1 吋 full feature notebook law, 差得 0.5 吋...咁大部, netbook o既好處消失了, 宜家 d 入門 notebook 又唔貴得幾多, 不少12 吋機有 dual core, 用有硬解的 chipset, 又 built-in DVD writer 都係 HK$4,xxx up...