DELETED

本帖最後由 chkichung 於 2010-5-12 06:59 編輯

DELETED

I wonder if HTC will bother with the letter or not.

You have to tell them that you have connection with the local media and you will leak out that HTC legend is a piece of crap and it should be avoided at all costs.

YOu should also tell HTC that you will warn the consumers about the poor after sales service of HTC.

Be more forceful. Have you tried to go to HTC's customer service center?

我受夠啦. 打了投訴信一封, 大家有用就囉去用啦.
Step1: 去
Step2: 按客戶服務->線上諮詢
Step3: 打入你既 ...
chkichung 發表於 2010-5-5 03:10

樓主...
我英文唔係好, 但...
it was a common problem(s) of the HTC legend
please gave (give?) me a reply

I have tried to make some changes as follows.  Please feel free to use/modify.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain about the poor signal reception of the HTC legend, which is widely advertised in Hong Kong and China.

I purchased my HTC legend with $4000 dollars one week ago in Hong Kong, with the warranty of your company. I assume that this mobile device will provide a good quality of voice communications and internet access, which are the basic functions that a mobile phone should have.

However, I am disappointed to find that most of the time, this phone cannot receive any signals from mobile network operators when used in an indoor environment. After checking the forums in the internet, I even discover that it is a common problem of the HTC legend. The customers of your company even attach aluminium foil to the antenna in order to improve the situation but still the improvement is not significant. I think that it is a humiliation to your company but they have no other choices.

Apart from the poor signal receptionfrom the mobile network operators, it also has poor Wi-Fi signals and Bluetooth signals reception. It is horrible that the HTC legend can only show 2 out of 5 in signal strength at a distance of not more than one meter way from the wireless router without any obstacle!

I think that reputation is extremely important to a company and you shall not cheat the consumer with a mobile phone that always cannot make a call in an indoor environment. Hong Kong has a good mechanism to handle the complaint about poor product that does not match the advertisement but I do not want to resolve the case by this method. Please give me a reply with a workable solution for the poor signal reception of a $4000 mobile phone.

Yours sincerely,

本帖最後由 mkywong 於 2010-5-5 12:44 編輯

大陸forum 都有講呢個問題. 有人仲用煙盒既alumimun sheet 去diy 天線.

大陸forum 都有講呢個問題. 有人仲用煙盒既alumimun sheet 去diy 天線.
mkywong 發表於 2010-5-5 12:33

有冇link?

Luckily I have not bought this

本帖最後由 chkichung 於 2010-5-12 23:25 編輯

DELETED

I get one and using now~~ it's in good condition~~