Android 夠唔夠 APPLE 好用 ?
xericavex 發表於 2010-9-25 14:49

好多野Apple跟本就唔比你做,做都做唔倒,還需比較嗎?

你試下打打SMS, 用default browser回個post, 失驚無神送個force close比你未?

milestone 23/12/2009 用 ...
望月小妖 發表於 2010-9-27 00:19

未, 仲要成日 switch 來 switch 去都冇 FC

唔好用M記的啲機比,好難分清係M記還是Android問題,Android未出現前我已經black list M記!
現在用N1,其 ...
Amuro 發表於 2010-9-27 03:03

apple 每一個 app 都要經佢d programmer 過手先出得街, 響 compatibility 唔多唔少實會好過 android 自己寫完就放出街; 但自由度方面 apple 自然會細左. 有利實有斃....

好多野Apple跟本就唔比你做,做都做唔倒,還需比較嗎?
Amuro 發表於 2010-9-27 03:08

有時分分鐘係自己整炒左部機.... 裝依樣裝果樣, 實會有機會撞 program, 撞左 program 就話 android 問題, compare 落 apple 一定唔會撞; 緊係唔會撞啦, 你都冇機會整炒部機, 乜都封死哂 但d人又唔會諗下歸根究底點解唔會撞

純感覺、毫不科學的標題!

什麼叫好用,各人定義不同、沒有標準,那樣怎能比較兩種東西呢?

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

iphone d人用黎炒,有幾多人真係用
iphone=小朋友用,冇腦用,咩都唔洗set就咁用
android機=大人用,要用腦,個人化,要自己裝apps

本帖最後由 Cloak 於 2010-9-29 10:43 編輯
用A系統我帶條USB線去到邊都可在PC過料
飛機信 發表於 2010-9-28 12:36

sad but true
do the same with iphone? charging only
itunes? it will kill your iphone database if you don't know what you're doing...

In simple terms, itunes is convenient, only if you do it the Apple way (Buy CD or songs from itunes, video from Apple TV, only use Windows PC or Mac, use solutions only from big companies, etc)
Otherwise? Linux? Open Source? Free? Apple: "Screw this, you go do it the hard way then..."

本帖最後由 Cloak 於 2010-9-29 10:52 編輯
iphone d人用黎炒,有幾多人真係用
iphone=小朋友用,冇腦用,咩都唔洗set就咁用
android機=大人用,要用腦,個 ...
greatzelda 發表於 2010-9-29 08:02

I don't quite agree that installing apps in Android is anywhere harder than iPhone, both is quite a no-brainer. But yes, you do need to untick that unknown souce option to install anything freely.

However, I found dling apk files directly and then install is something that I can't do with iPhone. That experience was when I want to install a japanese app on the iphone (NicoVideo Free app). Basically, I had to use another email account register for the Japan apps store, and then download the app from itunes, then sync with iphone (this may screw up because you use a different itunes account...). I don't need to do this same bullsxxt on Android (which is in fact, HD2 and N900 lol), just dl apk file and install...

Android really does have lots of potential. If Apple doesn't realise this, a few years later Apple will be playing the catch up game instead, if not worse than its tragic Macintosh fate. (Obvious this won't be the case though, if Google suddenly screw up...)

如果你Jailbreak/root,一定係買iphone好D,如果你唔JB/RT...咁買Android會好d,至少多個flash!