S3 感想 After 3 Days (compare with S2)

I am not 打手, this is just my comment for your preference if you want to buy it.

- 畫中畫 (Only support for internal video player, mobile version web page of apple daily support, other not support, such as myTV, you tube and apple daily App)

- Battery, it is ok but I think it is still not enough (compare the battery usage of S2 with Samsung extended S2 battery)

- Speed, in general, it is faster than S2 in launcher and web browser

- S3 body is not that hot

- Volume is lower than S2

- Flipboard widget will have some problem on S3 but app is working properly

- Less good games support for now

- Default app (such as web browser, dailer etc) did a lot of usage improvements compare with S2

- Use more memory than S2, as it will only have 15X - 3XX free memory in most time.

- S3 mon is more clear and bright compare with S2.

- S3 mon has no 偏色 (just my feeling)

- S3 got LED light (指示燈), this is good thing compare with S22

- Quadrant Standard performance score is 52XX to 54XX

- Smart stay is not that good, if i continue look at S3 at 45 degree, the screen will still turn off.

- Camera is faster than S3, more camera features support and picture quality is a bit better than S2

- S3 FM收音機可以錄音, S2 does have this feature

I think the only problem is it's availablity

I think the biggest problem is 1GB ram. Consider that the upgrade of android 5.0 in the near future, 1GB ram is too tight. Not smooth.

I think the biggest problem is 1GB ram. Consider that the upgrade of android 5.0 in the near future, ...
waikhplkcc 發表於 2012-6-3 14:56

依家都冇乜幾部機會畀到2GB RAM,相信係預5.0時你都要換機,廠商可做多d生意。

Since the focus of s3 is much faster than s 2, does it preform well on focusing? Does the focus accurate?

似乎好壞都係一半半

想問下話音方面如何? 因為我之前用S2覺得 話音算係接近MS 1

岩岩係地鐵試過..左手GNEX...右手MILESTONE 1...一樣係3台...聽GNEX講野係嘈到嘔...MS1 係靜到係室內咁...

I think the biggest problem is 1GB ram. Consider that the upgrade of android 5.0 in the near future, ...
waikhplkcc 發表於 2012-6-3 14:56

而家連5既消息都冇,唔可以咁快下定論既,何況我覺得而家 android系統太食資源,xp都係食3xx,一個mobile OS多過xp真係叫大食.....

想問下話音方面如何? 因為我之前用S2覺得 話音算係接近MS 1

岩岩係地鐵試過..左手GNEX...右手MILESTONE 1. ...
kenhon 發表於 2012-6-3 16:44

你用GNex 聽到對方嘈定係對方聽到你嘈?

I think 720P is memory drainer..