HTC One Black may be releasing this weekend

A friend of my mine told me that he spoke to a shop and the HTC ONe Black may be releasing this weekend.

However, he is thinking of changing his mind because many people are complaining that the black model can get scratched very very easily.

That is true but how about finger prints at the back of the phone?
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

yes, many has stated that black would be easily scratched
actually is there any protective skin available for the side of HTC one?

No there is none.   This is one reason why I got the silver model and my firend has seen my phone and is currently thinking of changing his order for the silver one.

Anyway, those who are looking for the black model, you may be able to get them this weekend.

sadly i am still waiting the silver one

Black HTC One already released in UK, I got mine delivered last week. I haven't open it yet because I want to sell it.

Black HTC One already released in UK, I got mine delivered last week. I haven't open it yet because  ...
tek2 發表於 2013-5-8 16:51

is UK still lacking of stocks of HTC One as well ?

sadly i am still waiting the silver one
eeyore123 發表於 2013-5-8 16:45

It should be coming this week too.  NOt sure.

Last week when Wilson was unable to give me stock ,they said that I have to wait for 1 week.

So this week they may be more stock of silver.

It all depends on the demand and supply.   I am assuming that the demand is more for the silver model since all stock from last week finished before lunch time.

Expansys has the black one in stock since last week.    They sold out the silver model.

black is good !

Black HTC One already released in UK, I got mine delivered last week. I haven't open it yet because  ...
tek2 發表於 2013-5-8 16:51

The UK Model has Chinese Language input?