dreambook w7 vs 華為 s7

請問各ching這兩部機邊部好?

華為 s7 800 x 480

請問各ching這兩部機邊部好?
hiro1215 發表於 2011-5-27 07:04 PM

Both of them rubbish .
Dream x ----- unknown factory, warranty service = 0 , Freescale CPU is rubbish king, slow FW update, play flash must hang after 15-20mins. Claim 1G but only 800Mhz. Most of the big game can not play because of AMD Z430 GPU minor market share, no game house make data pack for Freescale (Freescale use AMDZ430 GPU which is only 1/10 power of PowerVR 540)

S7 also rubbish queen. No flash at all, slow GPU and weak battery power.

I suggest you save your money or wait next month.
After the Computex of TW,  there will be more good choice for you
Don't waste the money on rubbish. Trust me.

Both of them rubbish .
Dream x ----- unknown factory, warranty service = 0 , Freescale CPU is rubb ...
bbmm2228 發表於 2011-5-28 04:04

我也買了 Dream X 但現在放在公司作裝飾品。

我也買了 Dream X 但現在放在公司作裝飾品。
dragonsam 發表於 2011-5-28 06:58 AM

This rubbish Dream book  W7 is a trial production of a small factory in SZ, they production only 1k to market. But both China internal market or oversea market show bad and negative response . No more production and all the SZ small dealer still not yet finish the 1k old stock selling. You can check all the different forum in China. No one buy that why no one mention this rubbish Dream book. One of my friend buying this without noticed me, he use this Dreambook for 4 day and find "very hit heart", bring back to what he buy to change other model,the shop rejected. Right now, this rubbish king Draembook is the only TOY of his son to play "ANGRY BIRD"   . My friend will never go to that shop who rejected his model changing to buy anything anymore.