只會增加你既困難救援
玩/搵就得

Q記,不意外

nas如果冇放出街,停左個update佢
用得就算

backup一次,太花時間

噚晚最后一次话要remap个raid5, 话要24小时。
希望24小时后可以复活。

TS-453Be 由Raid 1 升級 Raid 5. 3T用左20hrs完全正常.

本帖最後由 pc1668 於 2019-3-15 16:35 編輯

回覆 1# jerrychan0610

That's why I'm still hesitated to 'return' to Q family (after selling the 431P2 sometime last year).  Q's hardware is tempting (got more options than rivals), but the firmware is ... I think you know what I mean

ps.
Besides the issue you are reporting, I've also encountered serious issues like Basic volume crash, file corruption, hdd (volume) unmounted by itself, etc.  During the time, I need to reinitialize the nas and setup (restore) everything from backup.  And of course, backup is VERY important.  In addition, I've checked all captioned HDDs and they were 100% healthy (don't blame the HDDs)

其實都好唔明有些人up嚫都話有事,有些就up極都無事。同一model都有人有事有人無事。係手法唔同,config問題,装嘢問題....#

本帖最後由 pc1668 於 2019-3-15 15:07 編輯
其實都好唔明有些人up嚫都話有事,有些就up極都無事。同一model都有人有事有人無事。係手法唔同,config問 ...
lnchu 發表於 2019-3-15 14:35

If you have extensive experience on QTS, or followed previous posts (I don't think you did), you would know that the firmware might encounter problems (some were minor while others could be serious) on various (specific) end-user configuration/setup.  That explains, not everyone would suffer from specific firmware bug (I would call it), we have to 'meet' the requirements !

其實大家都係㩒個制update, 又唔係自己亂咁flash firmware, 有人無事, 有人有事部機update 完上唔到線, 點解咁樣都係個user 問題唔係廠商firmware問題?

如果windows update 完login 唔到又係用家裝嘢、手法 or config問題? Microsoft 唔畀人X到爆廠?

其實大家都係㩒個制update, 又唔係自己亂咁flash firmware, 有人無事, 有人有事部機update 完上唔到線, 點解咁樣都係個user 問題唔係廠商firmware問題?

如果windows update 完login 唔到又係用家裝嘢、手法 or config問題? Microsoft 唔畀人X到爆廠?
kirche 發表於 2019-3-15 14:52

Right, we just press the update button.  It's not end-user problem!  

While we might need to wait for a while (instead of performing an immediate update), software quality control should still be the first line of defense.