[Windows 10] How to change Windows 10 Date Format

Newly installed a new computer with Windows 10.  I wish to change the date format to yyyy-mm-dd but in vain because Windows 10 only allows me to opt either "d/M/yyyy" or "d MMMM yyyy".
Please help.  Thanks.

Newly installed a new computer with Windows 10.  I wish to change the date format to yyyy-mm-dd but  ...
kenn 發表於 2018-2-9 11:49

唔係一直都係一樣?

「控制台」>「語言」>「變更日期、時間或數字格式」>「格式」>「其他設定」>「日期」>「日期格式」。

It is OK in my old computer.  The options offered in new computer only allows me to choose "d/M/yyyy" or "d MMMM yyyy".  I don't know why.
Anyway, thanks for your reply.

In my old computer (recently broke down due to hardware failure of X79 mother board), there are many options for me to choose, but not this new one (with X299 mother board).

see attached
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg

It is OK in my old computer.  The options offered in new computer only allows me to choose "d/M/yyyy ...
kenn 發表於 2018-2-9 12:23

Impossible。
我寫嗰part,係俾你自己隨意打㗎喎。唔係揀。

P.S︰年份嘅y要用Y,而非佢所指示嘅y。
即你想顯示「d/M/yyyy」,應輸入「d/M/YYYY」。

date.jpg
2018-2-9 14:25

補返張圖先。

P.s︰我自己部機真係唔知點解用細y會話你格式錯誤,大Y則無問題。

謝謝2位師兄解答,待我今晚回家後試試。??

In my old computer (recently broke down due to hardware failure of X79 mother board), there are many ...
kenn 發表於 2018-2-9 12:26 PM

A bit OT here but my advice is, don't give up on it
Have it fixed at New Capital by a pro
After that, the MB should be good for at least a few more years

@justiceice and @mdws2002: Thanks.  
Manually typed the required date format.  Problem solved.

@anon893: My Rampage 4 Black  (X79 board) could not be booted up a week ago.  The computer light turned on for one second and turned off, then automatically repeated the process a second later.  Not even started any booting process.  So it should be hardware failure of the mother board.  I then reassembled a new PC with X299 motherboard and i9-7920K; Windows 10 Pro was installed instead of Win 7 Ultimate.  New computer works fine except the date format issue.  

P.S.  I will sell out the following spareparts after the Chinese New Year -
- CPU ~ i7-3930K (never over-clocked)
- RAM ~ 48GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @2133MHz (4*8GB + 4*4GB)
- CPU Cooling ~ Corsair H100i
- Case ~ Cooler Master HAF 932
- M/B ~ Rampage 4 Black (all overclocking spare parts had never been used, still sealed and unopened)