[Windows 7] 請問用Win7 的電腦,現在是否還可免費升去win10 ?

請問用Win7 的電腦,
現在是否還可免費升去win10 ?

謝謝!

有人話唔得!
但優惠期係過左,
但M$好多時都改規定!

建議先裝W10,再用條W7 key去啟動,
就最清楚!

如果是 dell 機, 用緊 win7,
是否升到 win 10 (廠機好似無俾條key)!

定要買盒win10 , 從新裝過! 但會否有driver問題!
(用左大約三幾年的, I5 dell 機,
從新買過部容易, 但部機不算太耐, 暫時重用到, 升到唔駛浪費!)

謝謝!

請問用Win7 的電腦,
現在是否還可免費升去win10 ?

謝謝!
vip4123 發表於 2019-2-25 11:41 AM

Have you read the woes on w10 here in this Forum?
If you're content with w7 environment I suggest that you hang on till the very last minute...
No point jumping on the bandwagon becuz others tell you to do so (eg. post #2 from some trolling fanboy)

But back to your question: officially NO, but under the table, maybe
After all M$ wanted to migrate the ENTIRE support base to w10 and this is what they've trying to push
Don't think a big company like M$ would do everyone justice, it's NOT, and if you fall for their OS trap then you won't be able to reverse the damage

如果是 dell 機, 用緊 win7,
. . .
(用左大約三幾年的, I5 dell 機,
從新買過部容易, 但部機不算太耐, 暫時重用到, 升到唔駛浪費!)
vip4123 發表於 2019-2-25 03:25 PM

Your i5 machine is probably from the Skyfall (um, Skylake) era which is the final chipset platform that supports w7...
And this is why you need to cherish it and not jump to w10

With 廠機 however, there's a a chance your machine was bundled with w10 key but with downgrade rights (if yours is from around 2016)... go check

Also the OS bundled with 廠機 may come with special software and drivers
If you simply wipe that out with a new generic OS install then you'll lost all those software/drivers and retrieving them (or updated ones) for the subsequent w10 may not be easy

Anyway you really need to think twice before upgrade, it's not a simple yes-or-no question
The Forum here has provided examples on why you shouldn't go ahead, and that you should've fall trap to any so-called free upgrade

At this point, even if you miss any free upgrade period, it doesn't really hurt, just look at the how M$ has done to w10 with each build update and you'll understand

本帖最後由 blackkh 於 2019-2-25 20:34 編輯
如果是 dell 機, 用緊 win7,
是否升到 win 10 (廠機好似無俾條key)!

定要買盒win10 , 從新裝過! 但會否有 ...
vip4123 發表於 2019-2-25 15:25

都未停過,下載win10 ,立即下載工具,開了它就有升級此電腦的
https://www.microsoft.com/zh-hk/software-download/windows10

都未停過,下載win10 ,立即下載工具,開了它就有升級此電腦的
blackkh 發表於 2019-2-25 20:29

>>開始之前,您須先具備安裝 Windows 10 的授權;

請問點知是否已有「授權」?

謝謝

本帖最後由 VADER 於 2019-2-25 22:56 編輯

冇記錯...14定15年開始(非企業版).....所有出售廠機都是預載win10.....
但很多人同公司都downgrade用win7....(金融同設計...)論理上應該都可以upgrade翻上win10.......
唔知係唔係....除非唔係.......................

本帖最後由 blackkh 於 2019-2-25 23:09 編輯
>>開始之前,您須先具備安裝 Windows 10 的授權;

請問點知是否已有「授權」?

謝謝 ...
vip4123 發表於 2019-2-25 22:34

你先制作一隻WIN10裝機USB,上面那條LINK可以直接燒成裝機usb的(記得制作時要關了所有防毒),,然後開了電腦,入了windows7你是廠機,你個windows應該是啟用了,就插入剛才制作了的usb,直接打開了usb按setup就可以,他就會檢查電腦,記得c driver要有最小有大約2,30gb空間,他亦會問你保不保留資料及程式,你可選保留與全部不要,就可按下一步升級,升級完如沒問題,就要磁碟清理,系統檔清理,你會見到有一個幾拾gb file,就是你之前個win7,你剔了它刪除,就可還原空間,以上方法是可保留資料與程式,你如有win7key機底那條都可直接裝win10入win7key,,你升級了win10在同一部機重裝,在問你要入key,你選沒有key,重裝完上到網就會自動啟動,

新年前仲可以升級, 用MICROSOFT個小助手直升
不過最好就BACKUPo左DATA先