[Windows 10] Phone App可以Drag & Drop Files了

本帖最後由 wild 於 2020-6-6 20:24 編輯

詳盡步驟: File drag and drop

前提係部android phone, 係PC行個phone app時, 係可以出到phone screen個功能!
因為個drag-and-drop功能, 由PC去phone, 或由phone去pc, 都係要係PC個phone app既phone screen內進行!

Dragging files from your PC to your phone
Once you've opened Phone screen in the Your Phone app, use your mouse to select the file(s) you'd like to transfer and drag them to the Your Phone app window. The cursor will change to say Copy when you're able to drop.
Release the mouse and your file(s) will start transferring. A progress indicator will show for a few seconds.

Dragging files from your phone to your PC
Note: You can currently drag from your phone's Gallery app or from the Samsung My Files app only.

To drag from My Files (min version 11.1.00.121):

Once you've opened Phone screen in the Your Phone app, use your mouse to navigate to a folder in My Files.
Long press on the file until a checkmark appears, then release. If you'd like to select additional files, you can do so by tapping on them.
Use your mouse to long press again on the file(s) you've selected, and a thumbnail will appear. Drag the files to your desired location on your PC. The cursor will change to indicate when you're able to drop the file(s).
To drag from the Gallery app:

Once you've opened Phone screen in the Your Phone app, use your mouse to navigate to your Albums and select one.
Long press on a photo until a checkmark appears, then release. If you'd like to select additional photos, you can do so by tapping on them.
Use your mouse to long press on the photo(s) you've selected, and a thumbnail will appear. Drag the the photo(s) to your desired location on your PC. The cursor will change to say Copy when you are able to drop.

先看一下, 可以係pc控制部Phone既Media control, 如播歌時.

如何 Drag and Drop File:

your phone.0010.jpg
2020-6-6 20:14

your phone.0005.jpg
2020-6-6 20:14

your phone.0110a.jpg
2020-6-6 20:15

your phone.0120a.jpg
2020-6-6 20:15

your phone.0130.jpg
2020-6-6 20:16