wi-fi vs HSDPA 邊隻 上網 會快d 同 安全d?

請問 wi-fi vs HSDPA 邊隻 上網 會快d 同 安全d?

wifi is much faster la !  security ? Wifi la, there are a lot of security feature to select !
HSDPA not sure about the security issue

兩個都取決於有冇人同你SHARE喎

原帖由 f16 於 2008-12-14 19:22 發表
wifi is much faster la !  security ? Wifi la, there are a lot of security feature to select !
HSDPA not sure about the security issue

Wifi is better because it is faster and free.   However battery will be drained from the phone very very fast.   HSDPA is not bad if you have unlimited data because 7.2 mps is not all that bad.   

Wifi or HSDPA is not always 100% secured in today's times but of couse wifi has more security.    I never check any risky things like bank details etc with my phone so I am least bothered about security.

that means i cannot check e-banking and other details through wi-fi or HSDPA in mobile....RIGHT?

[ 本帖最後由 ozonehk 於 2008-12-14 21:12 編輯 ]

快就梗係 wifi. 聽講以收發點計就 HSDPA 安全, 因為裡面已經有加密. 收發點後嘅安全問題就控制唔到

原帖由 ozonehk 於 2008-12-14 21:11 發表
that means i cannot check e-banking and other details through wi-fi or HSDPA in mobile....RIGHT?

I suggest you not. I am sure you can wait until you get home to check such things through your personal computer.

原帖由 The Dude 於 2008-12-14 21:48 發表

I suggest you not. I am sure you can wait until you get home to check such things through your personal computer.

但係我想知有幾多人試過因為用WIFI/3G上EBANKING俾人盗用銀行戶口?

WI-FI快...
安全應該係3G吧..

[ 本帖最後由 笨孩子 於 2008-12-14 23:05 編輯 ]

原帖由 katon808 於 2008-12-14 22:02 發表

但係我想知有幾多人試過因為用WIFI/3G上EBANKING俾人盗用銀行戶口?

我成日用....而家都未有事