SmarTone-Vodafone widgets

bought HTC Magic last night
back home reset the phone
but all SmarTone-Vodafone widgets removed
how can I get it back or download?

Why you don't call SMV hotline check with their CS team.
As I know, if you hard reset WM machine, and you want restore the software from network supplier, you need to re-install in their store.
Anyway, this is Android system.

原帖由 collyman 於 2009-6-5 09:38 發表
bought HTC Magic last night
back home reset the phone
but all SmarTone-Vodafone widgets removed
how can I get it back or download?

If you are a smartone customer then of course you will want to use it.  I was annoyed because I got the phone from Smartone and whenever I press the home button a message comes up that I am not a Smartone customer.  I said screw it and I uninstalled their Smartone-vodafone home software.   

It is a software that they installed which loads up whenever you press the home button.  

I uninstalled it.  I plan to do a factory reset later today since I have not done so since I got the phone.   If you are saying that after factory reset the smartone-vodafone software goes away, then that is great for me.  

However, if you are a smartone customer then you should go to them and ask them to help you install the software.   It is strange that they don't prove a CD for Smartone customers so that they can restore the programs back.  It will be annoying to go to Smartone everytime one needs to install the program again.

我都係6月3日拎機, 當晚就reset左, 先發覺全部smartone野會無晒, 最後第二日去番鋪頭搵人入返. 不過d staff都唔係好識搞, 頭尾搞左大半個鐘, 我都一齊幫手先入得返.    建議大家直接上service centre搞會好D.
如果smartone直接放出黎比人d/l可能仲麻煩(又要裝android sdk, 又要htc sync), 因為d人搞唔掂打去問仲難support, 所以直接幫你入算數