Acer Liquid A1 個價出左

€380 unlocked

Acer Liquid A1 to come in November for €380 unlocked

It looks like Acer Liquid A1, the world’s first Android smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, will not be as expensive as some may have thought.

Expansys Spain currently has the Acer Liquid on pre-order for €379.99 – that’s about $570, and it’s not much for what the handset has to offer.

The Liquid should be available starting November 28 – in Spain at least.

Apart from the Snapdragon processor, the Acer Liquid also features Android 1.6 with Acer UI 3.0, a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display, GSM and HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, Facebook / Flickr / Twitter integration, and a 5MP autofocus camera.

Since when did Acer come in the mobile phone business?

It may be a good choice for people who buy phones and use it for a long long time but for those who like to buy and test the phone for a few weeks it will be a bad choice.

The resale value will be about half the market price after using it for a week or two.

However, I must admit the specs are good. I would rather go for HTC or Samsung provided that they have similar or better specs.

I am hearing Sony Xperia X3 is also releasing in November.  

Lot of choices to burn cash and go bankrupt.

[ 本帖最後由 The Dude 於 2009-10-21 23:36 編輯 ]

原帖由 mkywong 於 2009-10-21 22:30 發表
€380 unlocked

Acer Liquid A1 to come in November for €380 unlocked

It looks like Acer Liquid A1, the world’s first Android smartphone powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, will not be as expen ...

what a good news ah   seems it will be a little higher in price than F1 in HK, $3,980 ?  Nice to try out Acer A1!

原帖由 The Dude 於 2009-10-21 23:34 發表
Since when did Acer come in the mobile phone business?

It may be a good choice for people who buy phones and use it for a long long time but for those who like to buy and test the phone for a few ...

應該只係發佈會黎姐.