Problem found for Antec Psu NEO 550

I just buy it in Computer festival for hkd 550, but when I connect to my computerto replace my old icute Psu, it cannot work. Or it start for only 1 second, then it failed.  Finally I used my previous Psu and my computer start normally. I want to know why it was happen. thank you.

原帖由 0101 於 2008-12-21 18:42 發表
I just buy it in Computer festival for hkd 550, but when I connect to my computerto replace my old icute Psu, it cannot work. Or it start for only 1 second, then it failed.  Finally I used my previous ...

The power supply have problem, you should bring to the distributor to replace / repair it.

原帖由 0101 於 2008-12-21 18:42 發表
I just buy it in Computer festival for hkd 550, but when I connect to my computerto replace my old icute Psu, it cannot work. Or it start for only 1 second, then it failed.  Finally I used my previous ...

check the cable ....
cable managment always have problem like this

可能撞板姐,唔係隻牛有事…

1. PTP (#3 has mentioned)
2. Broken PSU (#2 has mentioned)
3. Sometime the PSU may conflict with the MB. Before concluding that the PSU is broken, check it with other board first.

Industrial grade protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits (SCP), under voltage protection (UVP), power overloads (OPP) and excessive voltages (OVP)
Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick

回覆 6# 的帖子

Are you using "Intel" original motherboard (in Intel brand,not Asus etc)?

Thank you for yours reply of concerning the problem happen in my new psu of Antec neo 550. Today I bring my psu to Hornington system ltd to change to Corsair TX 650W, they told me the Antec psu was normal when they check it. But may be there was conflict with my computer mother board of Foxconn P9657AA, so the psu was not recognized. And I found the services provided by Hornington was very good. Thx all of you