790GX + HD3300 + HDMI ==> 矇查查

剛買了一塊Gigabyte MA-GA790GP-UD4H底版,用790GX chipset,底版已經有齊VGA, DVI同HDMI,VGA同DVI出畫面好清好sharp,但HDMI就矇同化,已經試過用兩條唔同線試過,都唔得。Driver用了Catalyst 9.2。個芒係Philips 230E。

請賜教。

Joe

how about your LCD resolution when you are using the HDMI input?

回覆 2# 的帖子

I use 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, which is the recommended resolution and frequency of my Philips monitor. In addition, not only does the image blur, the desktop also displays larger than the actual screen size, i.e. one column of my desktop icons is out of screen!

I tried to borrow a DVI-HDMI dongle and connect the HDMI cable to the monitor but still have the issue.

I also tried to use another cable used by my friend but still got the same issue.

Joseph

I use Samsung 40" LCD, HDMI input no good & 矇同化
VGA image is clear & much better than HDMI !
It's the HDMI input problem, I guess

原帖由 liujost 於 2009-3-11 23:17 發表
I use 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, which is the recommended resolution and frequency of my Philips monitor. In addition, not only does the image blur, the desktop also displays larger than the actual screen size, i.e. one column of my desktop icons is out of screen!

I tried to borrow a DVI-HDMI dongle and connect the HDMI cable to the monitor but still have the issue.

I also tried to use another cable used by my friend but still got the same issue.

Joseph

the desktop also displays larger than the actual screen size, i.e. one column of my desktop icons is out of screen

因為 唔係 點對點  , 所以會  矇同化

終於安排Philips換咗隻芒, 就好似攪掂咗. 當插番條HDMI線, 啲字好清, 又無出界. 不過, 睇有d字時, 個字明明係紅色, 但出咗半個字紅色,半個字藍色, 奇怪.

Joe