終於攪掂個PCC Dual WAN, 看過無數blog都不成功,最後找到以下PowerPoint, 真有料到,解釋直接清楚,跟住入command, 就ok!

http://mum.mikrotik.com/presentations/US12/steve.pdf


嗰Link好慢,但好野來的,耐心等候!

Stephen WONG

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

回復  sorry

一隻半隻自己落單淘X買啦...有成個 聖誕假做 setting
記得 order 埋三腳火牛 ...
postmaster 發表於 2012-12-18 23:52


三腳火牛是原裝嗎?

TOP

回復  mba2dna

不知道收到货没有呢?
英雄树 發表於 2012-12-19 20:14



    Just get it today.  Now power on and figure out.

TOP

三腳火牛是原裝嗎?
cyjoe_2000 發表於 2012-12-19 21:08



    火牛有乜話原唔原装,mikrotek唔通自己做火牛?用到就得

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

Big 6 one.  I don't care, as I am in ShenZhen.

Just have a few click at WiFi config, then it said something like not valid in security mode and cannot connect using 192.168.88.1

Ordered RJ45 cable + com header last night.  And have to wait then.

So for command mode, connect to the RJ45 socket at front or back?

TOP

Big 6 one.  I don't care, as I am in ShenZhen.

Just have a few click at WiFi config, then it said s ...
mba2dna 發表於 2012-12-19 21:51



    唔駛RJ45,就用Lan接入ether port再用winbox searh mac address入到去click New terminal 就可以輸入script

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP