原帖由 hsso 於 2009-1-6 01:11 發表


水區有人話搵你好多次都無回應...
http://www.hkepc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1134734

已經搵左佢, 因為之前入左骨科整脊椎

TOP

原帖由 ioptional 於 2009-1-5 23:20 發表
我都係 programmer 點解無人搵我

根據佢的理論...
1,google search 唔到你個web site
2,你個web site 太求其
3, go to 1

TOP

原帖由 funfun168 於 2009-1-4 17:06 發表

Web design is ONE OFF investment

what do the full time web designer in your office do when the web design of your company finished?


So you are basically saying that all the inhouse web designers around the world in various companies are just sitting there having nothing to do.

[ 本帖最後由 Mace Windu 於 2009-1-6 10:13 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 alphaau 於 2009-1-6 09:39 發表

根據佢的理論...
1,google search 唔到你個web site
2,你個web site 太求其
3, go to 1


"冇提過等如唔存在" ---> "google 搵唔到等如唔存在"

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 funfun168 於 2009-1-6 11:01 發表

it works like that all over the world, is HK an exception?
I hired the developer because he sell a php modules that have already completed 30% of my project. I am confident that he is competent to th ...


基本上大少少的公司,佢地已經係可以係一個選客狀況,你公司細d都唔會幫你做

只可以講,人只係拎客d ref 都已經大把新客,根本唔洗係google 落手,個d 公司,就算比你搵到,你有錢佢都未必同你做

我只係講,香港web designer 搵食方法唔係用緊你個方法,而且,唔好要求人地一定要跟你個方法

TOP

原帖由 funfun168 於 2009-1-6 11:01 發表

it works like that all over the world, is HK an exception?
I hired the developer because he sell a php modules that have already completed 30% of my project. I am confident that he is competent to th ...

really all over the world like this?
how many country you've worked for?
btw, you still keep your budget serect

TOP

原帖由 funfun168 於 2009-1-6 10:57 發表

I dont need a full-time inhouse web designer, may be amazon, ebay, yesasia have full time staff for web/graphic design, but I dont need one.


I am sure you don't need one. But your messages above just ridicule all the other companies who do.

TOP