原帖由 recyko 於 2009-5-4 23:23 發表
我真係一個香港人都搵唔到 wow
odesk.com
elance.com

http://quart.elance.com/
Located in Ukraine
Last 6 months earning: US$132495
lifetime earning: US $540853


it is interesting for these two web link
odesk.com
elance.com

May be I have to setup an account too
So at least there is a hong kong guy in these two site

for the company listed at
http://quart.elance.com/

I check their portfolio, there is nothing special. Even some of the portfolio image point to different location or not valid, I wonder the accuracy of their portfolio.
It should be aware if you are looking for a developer through this kind of services.

If you are looking for Hong Kong developer, I know few Hong Kong web designer firm doing a very good job. I am pleased to give you the list

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

哈哈,睇左咁多黎到呢度
我只能講我啱啱做freelance冇幾耐,真係唔知究竟個市係點
不過我想知你認為所謂web的人才有D咩quality?

因為我都想看看自己的level(因為我只喜歡搞web )

TOP