原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-28 21:57 發表
send左3個禮拜
總之就乜回覆都無
都唔知佢地係未收到還是乜事
同 klee1987一樣係呢句

Rebate Status

If you mailed a claim, please allow adequate time for postal delivery. It may be 5 to 7 days from the po ...


same as you

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

想早d拎返1850..可唔可以先寄ipod touch+mbp的..然後等printer到再寄printer 的呀.......

勁耐呀...部printer要成8月尾先到..壓死我d錢..

TOP

I called apple this morning and find out they have never receive my letter.  

TOP

原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-30 03:24 發表
I called apple this morning and find out they have never receive my letter.  


Then what can you do? You have only one original UPC ga....:funk:  :funk:

TOP

should have sent the UPC with "signed for", and ask the post office for compensation

TOP

原帖由 JackSchitt 於 2009-7-30 03:24 發表
I called apple this morning and find out they have never receive my letter.  


that's just ridiculous.....I really should ring them up soon

edit:

I just sent an email to promotions.hk@asia.apple.com. I will report back when they reply.

If they have lost it then I will take photographs and scans of the labels up to their address at times square in person to make sure they receive them.

[ 本帖最後由 klee1987 於 2009-7-30 10:46 編輯 ]

TOP

I just called them again today and same result..... they said cannot find the forms I sent to them.........

TOP

原帖由 pazu 於 2009-7-30 13:43 發表
I just called them again today and same result..... they said cannot find the forms I sent to them.........

有無scan低?
我都3星期前mail左
已等緊入數了

TOP

咁睇黎自己拎上去穩陣d wor
都係CWB 嗟

TOP