本帖最後由 hkfriends 於 2013-3-17 11:42 編輯
How to remove the korean text on the phone dialer and how to remove KT softeare?
The Dude 發表於 2013-3-17 11:35


For remove KT software
Download SystemApp Remover from Google Play (please make sure make backup)

For dialer KR Text
It need decompile the APK and remove the KR text in XML
It involve compile it again.... It think a little complicate..

BTW, I have the mod version for L and may work in K or S
but I didn't test yet... so I post later

don't worry, once you rooted, you can do anything...
we just backup the apk then can replaced with our modded apk to work

TOP

即將入手G PRO

TOP

支持!我的K版如無意外明天到手。

TOP

where to buy S version? Thx

TOP

S版同K版其實有咩分別?
會否S版冇咁stable?

TOP

回復 10# The Dude


    you can use lidroid system tools to remove the kt software , just type lidroid in Google  play

TOP

I only need an easy step by step guide on how to root the Optimus G Pro.

Can anyone guide me?  I will be so grateful.

TOP

support this post i will get it very soon

TOP

How to unroot when needed?

TOP

How to unroot when needed?
The Dude 發表於 2013-3-17 14:42


unroot is easy by clicking unroot in supersu app

TOP