提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

本帖最後由 ken0333 於 2010-4-12 22:09 編輯

我看到有人話用dwa 542 ath9k整到做access point
可以試下
成功的話教教我,我不懂Linux
--------------
The kernels at people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/rhel5/ work quite well (after an initial round of testing).

I have done the following and currently have ClearOS 5.1 running as an access point (within initial stages of testing complete):

- Installed kernel-2.6.18-182.el5.jwltest.98.i686.rpm
- Installed kernel-devel-2.6.18-182.el5.jwltest.98.i686.rpm
- Installed hostapd 0.6.9 (compiled for 802.11 N support -- see acx100.erley.org/stable.html)
- Installed libnl 2.0 HEAD (git.kernel.org/?p=libs/netlink/libnl.git...apshot;h=HEAD;sf=tgz)
- Installed bridge-utils (yum -y install bridge-utils)

I then installed a D-Link DWA-542 802.11 card (that I tested previously with Fedora 11 and ath9k as an access point successfully). I then Bridged eth1 and wlan0 as br0 and setup custom iptables rules to allow br0 to function as the LAN interface:

Code:
ifdown eth1
brctl addbr br0
brctl addif br0 eth1
brctl addif br0 wlan0
ifconfig eth1 0.0.0.0 up
ifconfig wlan0 0.0.0.0 up
ifconfig br0 192.168.8.1 up


I had to override the packaged firewall and network scripts to get this running.

I'm going to work on testing this configuration further and will submit a patch that the ClearOS devs may wish to consider for inclusion into future releases. Our clients require wireless, so this functionality is a must if we are to use this distro.

TOP

回復  VV

ad-hoc only
lctang 發表於 2010-4-12 21:14


how about antivirus/spam ,work fine?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

如果我想setup一個家用NAS+Router,
ClearOS係咪一個好選擇?
將D file機過機/機入server會唔會有gigalan的performance~?
P.S. 會係屋企行gigalan, windows network for file sharing, UPnP for PS3 ; 另外會setup ftp server for fds & web server as album

TOP