提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

師兄教學好詳盡....推一推, 順便試下先...

TOP

提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽

TOP

Since I am newbie at ClearOS, there are a few questions about the network setting during the setup:

1. The ClearOS should act as gateway mode with one router followed.
2. Internet connection is DSL with static IP. The ClearOS connects directly to the modem.  The modem is just like a bridge. All the settings include IP address(say 1.2.3.4), gateway(say 1.2.3.1), primary DNS(say 8.8.8.8) etc. are provided by the ClearOS computer.

Here are questions:
1. Should I install ClearOS while the modem &  router on?
2. What exactly should I filled the network settings during installation?
3. Say, I give the ClearOS with 192.168.1.1 as DHCP server, could I login from other computer behind the router after installation?

TIA!

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

請問係咪裝果時一定要用 CD-ROM drive?  USB 既 CD-ROM drive 又得唔得呢?

TOP

請問係咪裝果時一定要用 CD-ROM drive?  USB 既 CD-ROM drive 又得唔得呢?
dinobb 發表於 2010-5-2 22:31

呢個睇你底板bios 支唔支援多....
多數都得... 唔太舊的話

TOP