very good looking indeed... btw all availabe stock for quick cover is out
hkfriends 發表於 2013-3-24 17:22



I got my Black case before I even got the phone.   I remember I had refused a white F240S because I wanted to match the case.   Anyway, I finally got my black F240K 2 days later.

TOP

I got my Black case before I even got the phone.   I remember I had refused a white F240S because ...
The Dude 發表於 2013-3-24 19:18


In fact, LG will release more colors (almost 6), so all can cross mix to White and Black body ^^

TOP

回復 156# chaser100


I don't find for the moment... but will try a dirty trick

TOP

In fact, LG will release more colors (almost 6), so all can cross mix to White and Black body ^^
hkfriends 發表於 2013-3-24 19:21


Yeah by then I may be having another phone.   It will be too late.

TOP

Yeah by then I may be having another phone.   It will be too late.
The Dude 發表於 2013-3-24 19:27


TOP

Just a couple of more days and Optimus G Pro will be a thing of the past.

Galaxy S IV and HTC One will take all the limelight.  Not to forget about Nexus 5 if it really will release soon.

TOP

請問ching, F240K 有無google play store?

TOP

請問ching, F240K 有無google play store?
Motti_sir 發表於 2013-3-25 19:37

有google play store

TOP

F240S嘅ching, 可否試下busy call forward係唔係work? 即係**67*phone_number# 打出

之後電話響時按reject, 是否真的可以飛到線? 之前有ching話A850S可以做到 K版我知唔work, 唔知S版得唔得

TOP

大家部LG optimus G pro F240K 係唔係都係Taobao返黎0 0? 可唔可以PM我邊到買0 0? Ty

TOP