本帖最後由 hkfriends 於 2013-8-31 18:14 編輯
Update:
Up to this moment, I am unable to figure out how to root...
If Android 4.22 has no security back door... then I seek another way: -> kernel or recovery
1) without root, without kernel source yet. then I try download the OTA package and extract its boot.img
2) try extract the boot.img and ramdisk, inject root file to the ramdisk, making init.rc to copy root file to system/xbin
3) re-package the newboot.img ok
4) try to fastboot the newboot.img
>fastboot boot image-new.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.301s]
booting...
FAILED (remote: dtb not found)
finished. total time: 0.316s
5) god father "benjaminwan" helped me to compile a TWRP recovery image for A880 and unfortunately it is still having the same error which unable to boot customized recovery
Without root access, we cannot modify SMS limit, regional setting (like phone number format).....etc
If you guys know how to root, please help |