原帖由 patrickit 於 2008-4-25 16:44 發表
m$有什麼不可?
此歪風一起, 以後仲有冇再多d禁忌字眼呢?
例如: x
x = 可以代表好多野, 包括好多不雅既意思.
咁呢個英文單字要唔要ban呢?
internet 本來就是給人自由去表達意見的地方, epc想帶頭阻止網上自由, 請版主三思!
m$又不是第一次出現! 為何版主不低調處理?

totally agree. 問題就是現在版主們就是開始了 "專制" 管理了. 本來這一些少事, 也 "忽然嚴查".

TOP

原帖由 thinkpanda 於 2008-4-25 15:37 發表


即係話: M$ Vista 好貴就得, M$ Vista 好易hang 機就唔得?


Understood.  Say loyal things, or nothing!

TOP

原帖由 t1174 於 2008-4-25 18:27 發表

不一定要廣告, 可以說是d product 的 測試的, 可以說 "打好關係"
不過我要指出的是 hkepc 的 admin group 比我的感覺是到了百佳惠康一般了, 開始不重視一般會員的心思, 意見, 和一般的 online 語言. 在 linux 版中, ...


don't get me wrong... I'm not a fan of MS, and I have GNU/Linux as the only OS on my laptop even!  I almost never use M$ in any of my reply if I remember (let me know if I had use that before)

t1174: 原因是由於有會員提出.
如果容許例外,豈不是双重標準.  How am I going to explain to those users that complain of double-standard??  You basically did not answer the question, but start changing the topic, extending, generalizing to the extreme claiming GNU/Linux users == they don't like MS (the company).  That unfortunately will not make your argument more persuasive I'm afraid to say.

and your imagination is a bit too much obviously.  I can't remember if we ever have any MS product testing, or even any pure-software test.  It always looks to me that HKEPC only test hardware

I would like the users here to take a step back and have a look at the big picture, rather than just from personal freedom.  The fact is that the abuse of product/company names were a problem created by OUR fellow forum users, starting from other boards.  Now, the rules were set-up to stop it, and no doubt the in general acceptable use here will also fall under the new rules.  It isn't acceptable to create exception for a certain brand, and I suppose is understandable.

[ 本帖最後由 howdy 於 2008-4-25 21:13 編輯 ]

TOP

對事不對人:

You gonna create negative effect to those users whose minds are objective to topics.
As a small user, this is really surprising to me since I find here a dark horror developing by EPC itself.
Don't make people judge for any psychological reasons. I see no complete picture to embrace your idea.

TOP

原帖由 patrickit 於 2008-4-25 21:32 發表
對事不對人:

You gonna create negative effect to those users whose minds are objective to topics.
As a small user, this is really surprising to me since I find here a dark horror developing by EPC its ...


well, from an objective point of view, MS is only one of the commonly abused terms used here and is undoubtedly the best example to be used here.  and that unfortunately,  I have not, yet to hear much constructive suggestion how the abuse of product names/brands could be solved!  Any idea?

TOP

我建議直接不許使用類似M$的用詞,以避免執行時的爭論,正名規則的目的亦是為了減少爭論吧?

TOP

我諗都諗唔到,香港地會發生呢 d 野,一個唔粗鄙、冇色情成份、唔係教人作奸犯科,只係網絡上普遍流傳o既 term "M$" 都話唔講得,話係專重該公司云云!

TOP

原帖由 howdy 於 2008-4-25 19:37 發表


well, from an objective point of view, MS is only one of the commonly abused terms used here and is undoubtedly the best example to be used here.  and that unfortunately,  I have not, yet to hear mu ...

I would give no idea. It is up to you to judge.
Be careful what you do is creating trouble to EPC.
Today, you may ban "M$", you can block "Sorry (Sony)" tomorrow, you could ban any alias name to any kinds of brands that you aren't comfortable to them on the day after tomorrow.
You are definitely damaging your own EPC brandname.
Good Luck to EPC.

[ 本帖最後由 patrickit 於 2008-4-25 21:22 編輯 ]

TOP

我本來就沒有要求雙重標準. 事實是本來其他的變名本來也不應該有如此 limit. 正如飛燕斬大說. 又不是粗鄙、冇色情成份、唔係教人作奸犯科. 本來就不是應該 limit. 不過我們也明白epc 可能要面對供應商, 要立一d免責條例本來無可口非. 也可以在d極端時候用來保護epc. 不過一般也不會強力查治的.  

事實是 epc 重有不少更大的問題, admin group 也沒有好好處理, 如吹水group 甜化. firefox double post 問題.

另外在我上面的 '相關文章' 6 個topic, 5 個是ms 的. c分別是:
    * 買Office 2008送你無線鐳射鯊7000 Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac
    * Xbox 360 與MSN Crossover合作 「XBox Give Me 5」創意設計比賽
    * 「Microsoftxizzue」Crossover 推出兩款200套限量別注版產品
# WinXP將於6月30日停止發售 隨機版明年1月停售 延伸支援至2014年
# 購買Microsoft指定滑鼠鍵盤組 送您LifeCam VX-3000網絡攝影機

TOP

唔係好明,如M$之類用詞即係乜用詞??用M$有乜無理??整條咁既版規有乜作用??

TOP