原帖由 epl 於 2008-4-26 02:39 發表

ok,你的為人我相信
軟體區的killuazaoldyeck同 A sir的管理水平我一樣相信

但問題係如果通過左呢類含糊的rule
其他管理員未經溝通就扣分,影響大家關係

因為呢堆rule太灰色,根本好主觀下
不如退一步,如果有人踩到呢堆rule,,你們管理員要溝通下事主



ok.  I will reflect this to other moderators also.  I do understand that the rules may not be very clear and will obviously involve subjective decision, but I certainly do not want to prohibit all use of those terms(that could be more objective, but is not what many want to see).

TOP

原帖由 patrickit 於 2008-4-26 02:45 發表
小事一件, 做乜咁大動作呢?
no big deal will be fine

Isn't EPC a place for discussion?  isn't it a place for you guys to cure some time and have some fun?  Isn't it good to have some other alternative interesting discussion every now and then?

The GNU/Linux board here has always been very peaceful and hardly any fame war since birth!  That's the reason I don't mind putting up a thread for this discussion also and I did expect there will be varying opinions on the matter.

gotta have a sleep ladies and gentlemen.  almost 3 here already!  have a good night and enjoy

TOP

原帖由 howdy 於 2008-4-26 00:00 發表

sorry we're not legal experts.....

there has  been a lot of users asking us to create a set of rules to define 色情 (兄台可以試試compile一個 "色情/意識不良" 的訂義參考參考) :ado ...


我同意一些道德觀念如色情/意識不良等存在灰色地帶。所以只能由大部份人的意見去決定。
請問係咪有很多人認爲M$ 存有貶義而需要ban? 係咪需要用投票去決定?

TOP

原帖由 betman3388 於 2008-4-26 00:56 發表


我同意一些道德觀念如色情/意識不良等存在灰色地帶。所以只能由大部份人的意見去決定。
請問係咪有很多人認爲M$ 存有貶義而需要ban? 係咪需要用投票去決定?

話左死雞唔用得,都大把人用啦


網上論壇,竟然唔可以講M$,一定要MS
當年沙士,都大把人叫「掃把頭」唔叫葉劉啦

根本就矯狂過正
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

many people say that before don't interpret this is a right thing to do so.
just like everybody knows that violent language is bad, but people on earth always use it. Will it become a good thing after so many people using it?
As a same situation, the nickname of a brand which everyone knows it has a negative meaning should be avoided to be used in general discussion. For someone who don't really understand the meaning of the words, administrators should inform them for replacement.

In my opinion, if everyone in this forum can consciously follow the soft rule, then administrators will not set up the strict rule for us. The one who usually breaks the rules is the one who breaks our freedom.

However, I quite agree that administrators should warn the troublemaker instead of other penalties in most of the cases. Penalties are the last weapon for the one who won't listen the advise.

for who fighting for their freedom, please review themselves first.
The last thing I want to mention is that objectively negative comments are acceptable, but not include insult or any attack.

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 kmb3av188 於 2008-4-26 01:12 發表

話左死雞唔用得,都大把人用啦
660490

網上論壇,竟然唔可以講M$,一定要MS
當年沙士,都大把人叫「掃把頭」唔叫葉劉啦

根本就矯狂過正


簡直就係epc 23條......

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 Mr_Bond 於 2008-4-26 11:16 發表
1) 無關痛瘍的代名.............
只覺得香港政府大陸化,連本地論都開始大陸化
事事忌諱..........又m$ 絕都是無褒貶之義

若無褒無貶,使用正名沒什么大不了吧

好可惜很多USER都不清楚一些字詞意義

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=m%24

TOP